You have probably seen or had some version of these wonderful little desserts. They are amazingly simple to make and super impressive and delicious. The explosion of flavors gives the impression that you spent way more time on them than you actually did. You can make them with a myriad of different ingredients, but here’s my favorite recipe:
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- One 14 oz Can Of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 & 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs*
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1 & 1/2 cups Flaked Coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Melt stick of butter and pour into 9×13 pan
- Mix in the Graham Cracker Crumbs and press along the bottom of the pan to form crust
- Evenly distribute the Chocolate Chips, Walnuts, Butterscotch Chips and Coconut across the crust
- Evenly pour in the can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool completely and slice into bars (or just take a fork to the pan, I won’t tell).
*Note: You can purchase Graham Cracker Crumbs or you can make your own by placing two packets of Graham Crackers in a Food Processor.