- That you’re supposed to spray bees at night.
- How mailboxes come to be.
- How expensive paper blinds are.
- That gas fireplaces come with battery backups.
- Utility companies require security deposits.
- How dusty new garages are.
- How quickly grass clippings start to smell.
- How you will simultaneously acquire more trash than you have in the previous 6 months while waiting 7-10 days for trash service to be set up.
- How small my old kitchen was.
- How dark apartments are.
- The beauty of new appliances.
- How there is so much empty space.
- How that’s a good thing because apparently maintaining a house needs A LOT of things.
- How one goes about making an offer on a house.
- Plastic butter knives make excellent box cutters in case you forgot where you packed the scissors.
- The price of toilet paper holders.
Yup, we’re homeowners!