My name is Caitlin and I am a 22 year-old recent college graduate and
soon to be wife to the wonderful Mr. Jimby. I majored in Evolutionary Anthropology which I adored. I am currently unemployed just started a new job! I’m still figuring out this whole real life thing. Life after college is quite overwhelming, but definitely fun.
One of my biggest pet peeves (or at least internet pet peeves) is when blogs don’t have good about me pages, and I almost never add a blog to my Google Reader feed if it doesn’t have one.
I hope this page helps you get to know me a little bit better and maybe it’ll convince you my blog is worth reading (or maybe not).
Here are some random facts about me because I LOVE lists (fact #1):
- Let’s get the standard stuff out of the way first: I love to bake and I have recently rediscovered my love of reading.
- I rarely measure anything when I bake or cook.
- I ALWAYS make a huge mess when I bake, cook or craft.
- I am majorly clumsy (it’s genetic I swear).
- I overuse dashes and parenthesis and exclamation points!
- I watch way too much TV but I’m okay with it.
- I own so many shoes that my maid of honor mentioned my shoe collection in her toast.
- I am almost always overdressed for the occasion.
- I have ridiculously curly hair which I took a long time to learn to love.
- I’m a vegetarian and I have been for 6 years, but I promise I won’t try and convert you.
- I love love love tea and my tea collection might beat out my shoe collection.
- I am a terrible speller. I try and be a good editor, but sometimes I fail miserably. I also have a propensity for run on sentences and repetitive language, in case you were wondering.
- In my free time you can mostly find me at home playing video games with my husband (my current obsessions are TF2 and Lego Harry Potter 5-7).
If you want to know what this blog is all about you can check out this post!
That’s pretty much all I can think of at the moment. If you want to know more: firstly read my blog (haha) and secondly feel free to reach out!